Sunday, 4 May 2008

progress of Hope08 in Clubs

well I have taken the first step and contacted the local nightclub company to see what they think about letting some people into there clubs and offering prayer to people. I am just waiting for a reply and I have people prayer for a positive response. I am also going to speak to someone my friend suggested as he has a lot of contacts with the police and CV one ( a security company in the city) and he also has alot of involvement with Talking Space the project in town that offer teas and coffees to clubbers. I am going to have a chat with him as I think it would e good to get these people on board. I have also asked to get a copy of the rota for talking space so I can get more involved again. So I made the first step

No comments: