Saturday, 8 March 2008

Church

Well I had a meeting with my works CEO and we discussed these talks that he has planned. The first one is on 13th March so thats next week, it would be great if there was a big turn out, so if anyone feels like praying then please pray that we get people turn up that we may start up an on going small group which is where I think I may be involved.

I went to the ladies lunch today that we run at church every quarter. I have been going to my church for about 4 or 5 years now and I have never managed to get to one of the lunches, so I was determined to go this time. I took my mum as well so it was nice to go together, I think we'll go to the next one in june too.

No comments: